Sometimes I struggle to find crowd-pleasing appetizers that stay well sitting on the counter for hours without having to be reheated or chilled, which is why I love this easy, go-to dip recipe! There’s no cooking or prepping involved— simply mix these 3 simple ingredients together for a super satisfying dip that everyone will love!
- 2 cups of sour cream (a little less if you want it to be really thick)
- 1 8oz container of Philadelphia garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/2 to 1 whole 1 oz packet of ranch seasoning mix
- Use a spoon to combine all of the ingredients until well blended. Start with half a packet of ranch seasoning mix, and then add more if desired. I find that a whole packet can make this dip a little too salty, especially if you are serving it with potato chips, but my husband loves it that way!
- Let it chill in the fridge for a few hours to thicken it up a bit (optional).
- Serve with chips, crackers, or veggies. Enjoy!
Article Source: Listotic
This post has been curated from the Source listed above. All content and images remain the property of the original copyright owner. Please visit their website for more articles like this.