Sharing my One Pot Cheesy Spaghetti that is the perfect quick fix dinner recipe!
I love simple weeknight dinner recipes, they are literally my favorite recipes to develop on Picky Palate. This One Pot Cheesy Spaghetti is a family pleaser and takes less than 20 minutes to prepare. With just a handful of simple pantry ingredients you’ll have dinner on the table in no time at all.
Check out my latest step by step video. Be sure to follow me on YouTube for lots of new recipe videos this year!
You can also add your favorite protein to this recipe. Some chopped rotisserie chicken, ground beef, Italian sausage, shrimp….it’s all good! Enjoy!
One Pot Cheesy Spaghetti
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 15 min
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 10 ounces spaghetti noodles, broken in half
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic for a minute then add tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic salt, basil and red pepper flakes. Add spaghetti noodles and water then cover with lid and boil on medium high for 7-8 minutes until noodles are softened. Remove lid and stir to combine. Serve like this or top with shredded cheese and close lid for 2 minutes to melt. Remove and serve warm.
Makes 6 Servings
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
Other recipes you may enjoy…
2 Responses | Comments RSS
Article Source: Picky Palate
This post has been curated from the Source listed above. All content and images remain the property of the original copyright owner. Please visit their website for more articles like this.