Hope everyone had a nice long weekend! Today I am sharing with you what’s in my skincare closet. All of these products below are ones that I highly recommend. I would not be sharing it with you if I haven’t had a positive experience with each and every one of them. Now, take a look for yourself!
- Origins Face Wash – my favorite face wash EVER — it balances dry and oily skin (which I have), and smells like peppermint. I have been using this for a couple years now and am constantly restocking!
- Shiseido Sunscreen – I never leave the house without applying sunscreen….ever. And this is one of my favorite sunscreens. I switch out between this or Clarins Sunscreen.
- Tatcha Cleansing Oil – Cleansing oil has changed my life! This one in particular does the job and gets rid of all my makeup, without having to use a makeup wipe. If you haven’t tried cleansing oil yet, you must try this.
- Clinique Moisturizing Gel – I have oily skin so this the perfect moisturizer for my skin type. I have been using this one for years.
- Fresh Sugar Polish – First, this face scrub mask smells amazing. Second, this makes your face feeling SO smooth and rejuvenated.
- Huxley Anti-Gravity Cream – I discovered this face cream when I went to my local Nordstrom in LA and saw a pop-up dedicated to Korean beauty — but don’t worry, you can purchase this online too! I’ve been using this a lot lately and absolutely love it. It makes my skin feel new in the morning, AND it smells amazing.
- Glossier Moisturizing Mask – My roommate gifted this to me and I use it whenever my skin is dry and needs a pick-me-up. This works like MAGIC.
- Caudalie Detox Oil – I apply this almost every night and it revives my skin come the morning. I can’t get enough of it and I’m ready to go on to my 3rd bottle!
- Mario Badescu Face Spray – I’m sure everyone has seen this product before but the hype is real guys! I use this all the time.
- Caudalie Moisturizing Toner – This moisturizing toner has been saving my life this winter. I immediately apply this after I wash my face.
- Origins Renewal Serum – I apply this several times a week at night and I loveeeee. I think I just love the Origins brand in general (as you can tell in this post ha!)
- Origins Rose Clay Mask – This has been one of my favorite Origins face masks (see #2 below too).
- Origins Charcoal Clay Mask – So good for cleaning out your pores — this is another one of my favorite Origins mask.
- Origins Night-A-Mins Cream – Can you tell I love the Origins brand? I promise this post is NOT sponsored by Origins (ha!) but this is another fave night cream (which I had to patiently wait for on backorder because it apparently is a hot-selling item…but I understand why).
- Vant Instant Recovery Mask – This is a mask I picked up at the Korean Beauty pop-up in Nordstrom in LA but as I mentioned before, Nordstrom sells this online too! I used this the other day and LOVE how it made my skin feel fresh and soft.
What are some of your favorite skincare products that you use on a daily basis? I’m SO into skincare so please, please share them in the comments below!
Article Source: The Beauty Department: Your Daily Dose of Pretty.
This post has been curated from the Source listed above. All content and images remain the property of the original copyright owner. Please visit their website for more articles like this.