HGTV experts Egypt Sherrod and Genevieve Gorder share their tips on what to expect when closing on your first home.
1. Be sure to communicate with your lender.
2. Get all of the documents the underwriter asks you to get in on time.
3. Make sure you meet all of the contingencies and deadlines issued in the contract.
4. Avoid buyer’s remorse by staying on target with your budget and wish list.
5. Take a moment to enjoy your first day as a homeowner!
Find more great content from HGTV:
HGTV YouTube Channel:
Subscribe to HGTV on YouTube:
Follow HGTV on Twitter:
Like HGTV on Facebook: